Strateo3D, the flagship of French 3D printing (L'Opinion 04/2019)
Project supported by
- Strateo3D is an industrial 3D printer based on the Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) technology. This one offers a large range of printable polymers that can meet the needs of the user, with an unrivalled robustness and reliability.
- For lifesize scale prototyping needs, or for mass production needs, Strateo3D propose an unequaled working surface in this range of price. Its fix 600 x 420 x 500mm bed allows the printing of complex and bulky parts in record time.
- For your complex parts, the dual extrusion is particularly usefull to print solvable support materials: Strateo3D has no limits.
- Thermoregulated room for technical materials with high retractation.
Reliable and ergonomic
- An industrial tolerance and repeatability, unequaled on desktop machines ISO2768-mK.
- Intelligent and modular tool with automatic detection, giving more flexibility in the use of your machine.
- Ceramic glass fix bed that guarrantee a perfect flatness.
- Intuitive touchscreen LCD interface to controll your machine and start your printings.
- USB, Wifi, Ethernet.
- Low material cost
- Large range of polymers standards and technicals
- Strateo3D is an open machine that allows the use of non proprietary materials
- Versatile and intelligent tool combining fineness and speed, nozzles from 0,4 up to 1,2mm
Strateo3D On press reports
|Size||Hight 850mm, Length 950mm, Depth 720mm|
|Printing volume||600 * 420 * 500 mm (126 liters)|
|Polymere types||Every 1,75mm non propietary polymere available|
|Extrusion||2 extruders, bi-material, bi-coulour|
|Nozzles diameter||0,4 to 1,2mm|
|Chamber temperature||60°C thermo regulated|
|XY robot acuracy (mm)||±5µm|
|Z robot acuracy (mm)||±3µm|
|Filtration||Photocatalytic active filtration + HEPA|
|Firmware||Stratocontrol3D developed by eMotion Tech: multi user management, gcode conversion integrated to the machine|
|Connectivity||USB, WIFI, ETHERNET|
|Layer thickness||0,1mm to 1mm|
|Supported OS||Mac OS, Windows, Linux, Android, IOS and any system that integrates a browser|
Would you like our sales department
to contact you about this 3D printer?
Let us know by filling this form.