From 6990€ exc. VAT
Productive & EFFICIENT
- Strateo3D IDEX420 is an industrial 3D printer based on Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) technology. This machine offers a wide variety of printable polymers to suit the user's needs, as well as unrivalled robustness and reliability.
- For mass production requirements, the Strateo3D IDEX420 is equipped with two independent extrusion tools that can run simultaneously, doubling the printing speed. Its removable 420 x 320 mm bed allows for uninterrupted production.
- For your complex parts, double extrusion allows the use of soluble support materials, Strateo3D IDEX420 has no limit of faisability.
- Also equipped with a chamber heating device to ensure the printing of high-shrinkage technical materials.
Reliable and ergonomiC
- An industrial tolerance and repeatability, unmatched on ISO2768-mK office machines.
- Intelligent and modular tools with automatic detection & calibration for greater flexibility in the use of your machine.
- A borosilicate glass removable bed guaranteeing a perfect flatness as well as an homogeneous heating.
- A control touch screen including Stratocontrol3D: the dedicated interface supplied with your machine.
- USB, Wifi, Ethernet.
VERSATILE & SEcure
- Low machine & material costs to guarantee the fastest possible return on investment.
- Large range of standard and technical polymers (see technical data sheet).
- Strateo3D IDEX420 is an open machine allowing the use of non-proprietary materials.
- Intelligent and versatile tools combining finesse and speed thanks to a range of nozzles from 0,4 to 0,8mm.
- Standard filtration system removing up to 99.95% of 0.3 micron particles at a flow rate of 40 m3/h.
- Industrial filtration system (optional) removing up to 99.997% of 0.3 micron particles at a flow rate of 150 m3/h.
Take advantage of the introductory price offer
A limited-time introductory offer:
Contact us before the end of the pre-sale period to be among the first to receive your Strateo3D IDEX420 and benefit from the introductory price offer of 6000 € exc. VAT instead of 6990 € exc. VAT.
|Size||Hight 810mm, Width920mm, Depth 700mm|
|Printing volume||420 * 320 * 400 mm (53,76 liters)|
|Polymere types||Every 1,75mm non propietary polymere available: PLA, ABS, PETG, PC, PC-ABS (ul94-V0), ASA-X, TPU, BVOH, PVA, HIPS, PA6-66, Acetate|
|Extrusion||2 independant extruders, bi-material, bi-coulour|
|Nozzles diameter||0,4 to 0,8mm|
|Chamber temperature||60°C thermo regulated|
|XY robot accuracy (mm)||5µm|
|Z robot accuracy (mm)||1,25µm|
|Filtration||Standard HEPA filtration + active carbon, or industrial filtration system (optional)|
|Firmware||Stratocontrol3D developed by eMotion Tech, reachable from any device with a web browser + Cura slicer|
|Layer thickness||0,1mm to 0,6mm (depending on used nozzles)|
|Supported OS||Mac OS, Windows, Linux, Android, IOS and any system with a web browser|
Would you like our sales department
to contact you about this 3D printer?
Let us know by filling this form.