Strateo3D, the flagship of French 3D printing (L'Opinion 04/2019)
Project supported by
- Strateo3D DUAL600 is an industrial 3D printer based on the Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) technology. This one offers a large range of printable polymers that can meet the needs of the user, with an unrivalled robustness and reliability.
- For lifesize scale prototyping needs, or for mass production needs, Strateo3D DUAL600 propose an unequaled working surface in this range of price. Its fix 600 x 420 x 500mm bed allows the printing of complex and bulky parts in record time.
- For your complex parts, the dual extrusion is particularly usefull to print solvable support materials: Strateo3D DUAL600 has no limits.
- Thermoregulated room for technical materials with high retractation.
Reliable and ergonomic
- An industrial tolerance and repeatability, unequaled on desktop machines ISO2768-mK.
- Intelligent and modular tool with automatic detection, giving more flexibility in the use of your machine.
- Ceramic glass fix bed that guarrantee a perfect flatness.
- Stratocontrol3D: the dedicated interface provided with your machine.
- USB, Wifi, Ethernet.
Versatile & SECURED
- Low material cost
- Large range of standard and technical polymers
- Strateo3D DUAL600 is an open machine that allows the use of non proprietary materials
- Versatile and intelligent tool combining fineness and speed, nozzles from 0,4 up to 1,2mm
- Standard filtration system that removes up to 99.95% of 0.3 microns particles, with a 40 m3/h air flow
- Industrial filtration system (optional) that removes up to 99.997% of 0.3 microns particles, with a 150 m3/h air flow
They trust us since 2012
|Size||Hight 850mm, Length 950mm, Depth 720mm|
|Printing volume||600 * 420 * 500 mm (126 liters)|
|Polymere types||Every 1,75mm non propietary polymere available: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, HIPS, PVA, BVOH, PA, PC, ASA, Acetate...|
|Extrusion||2 extruders, bi-material, bi-coulour|
|Nozzles diameter||0,4 to 1,2mm|
|Extrusion temperature (Standard/High Temp)||300°C/400°C|
|Chamber temperature||60°C thermo regulated|
|XY robot accuracy (mm)||5µm|
|Z robot accuracy (mm)||0,8µm|
|Filtration||HEPA filtrtion + active carbon|
|Firmware||Stratocontrol3D developed by eMotion Tech: multi user management, gcode conversion integrated to the machine|
|Connectivity||USB, WIFI, ETHERNET|
|Layer thickness||0,1mm to 1mm|
Would you like our sales department
to contact you about this 3D printer?
Let us know by filling this form.
Would you prefer to book a video call?
Click the link below
Testimony and use case in food contact cardboard industry (packaging)
Strateo3D in the cardboard industry
Use case of the Strateo3D by the French electric engine manufacturer Bluenav
Strateo3D in the nautical sector